The Apex Tens Machine is a portable device used for muscle therapy and sports injury treatment. This therapy device stimulates the muscles to contract and relax, developing muscle strength and tone, while helping to increase local blood circulation.
The Apex GM320T Digital Tens Machine is a dual channel TENS device designed to relieve acute and chronic pain through nerve stimulation. Affordable and easy to use, the Apex 320 provides 5 modes of use to enable you to get the exact treatment you need: burst, continuous, modulation, strength duration and rate modulation, and strength, duration and width modulation.
With an easy to read digital display, the dual channel Apex Digital TENS Machine GM320T enables you to switch back and forth between mode preferences quickly and easily. It features three programs of fixed duration (15, 30, and 60 minutes) and one program with continuous output. Along with a carrying case and 9-volt battery, the Apex Digital TENS Machine includes 2 lead wires and a pack of 4 pre-gelled electrodes so you can start your TENS therapy immediately.
Features and Advantages:
1. Swing door.
2. Flip top cover.
3. Easy to operate.
4. Low battery indicator.
5. Five functional modes.
6. Durable and pocket sized.
7. Easy-to-read digital LCD display.
8. 8-bit microcomputer for controlling the system.
9. Dual channel use to switch between modes easily.
10. Flip cover protects controls for mode, time, width and rate.
11. Automatically resets mode to zero when changing to prevent surges.
12. Fixed duration programs (15, 30 and 60 minutes); and one for continuous output).
Specifications of Apex Tens Machine:
1. Dimensions: 3.9″ H x 2.45″ W x 1″ D.
2. Weight: 140 grams with battery.
3. Channel: Dual, isolated between channels.
4. Pulse intensity: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current.
5. Pulse Rate: adjustable from 1 to 160 Hz.
6. Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 260 microseconds.
7. Patient compliance meter: shows the treatment times in hours.
8. Patient lock system: prevents the user from changing any fixed parameters set by the physician or licensed practitioner.
9. Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse.
10. Voltage: 0 to 110 V.
11. Power Supply: One 9V battery (Alkaline or Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable).
Five Function Modes:
1. Cycle bursts: 2 bursts/sec, 9 pulses/burst and 100 HZ, width is adjustable.
2. Continuous mode: adjustable pulse rate, width and intensity.
3. Modulation width: pulse width is automatically varied in a six-second interval.
4. Strength, duration and rate modulation (SDR): consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse rate.
5. Strength, duration and width modulation (SDW): consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse width.
1. Tens Machine
2. 9 Volt Battery
3. 2 Lead Wires
4. 1 Pack of 4 Pre-Gelled Electrodes
5. Carrying Case
There are no reviews yet.