Tennis Elbow Support - TynorSizes Available: S, M, L, XL Tennis Elbow Support is designed to help provide relief from generalized pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement. It’s quite often used by tennis players, golfers, racquet players, industrial workers etc.
- Effectively absorbs vibrations
- Breathable materials
- Customized targeted compression
- Soft and comfortable
- Reverse buckle mechanism ensure targeted pressure and customized, firm compression.
- Made from PUF fused, breathable fabric which has excellent aesthetics and durability. It improves comfort of the user.
- Silicon pad interface improves impact and vibration absorption. The nodular surface improves proprioception and healing.
- Nicely designed product, is smart, sporty and good looking.
Used to support Ankle
S, M, L
8 - 15 mm
Sizes Available: CH, S, M, L, XL, XXL Knee Wrap Hinged (Neoprene) is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and the rigid side support of a splint. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Patellar opening
- Biaxial hinge
- Anti tourniquet effect
- Four way compression.
- Therapeutic warmth
Tynor Contoured L.S. Belt is scientifically designed to support and immobilize the lumbo sacral region and correct the postural deformity to
protects and partially immobilizes the wrist. It compresses the area and retain the body heat to allay local pain and inflammation.
- Extra grip.
- Extra porous
- Easy application.
- Controlled compression.
- Sizes Available: S, M, L
- High quality, striped elastic webbing is strong and durable, has high porosity, and excellent compressive strength, provides comfortable touch and feel. It has high modulus of elasticity, retains shape and size for a long time.
- Hook loop closures provide customized and optimal compression, ensure better fitting, universal sizing, easy application and removal.